Happy 3rd Birthday to Both Sides of the Retail Table!
To celebrate our 3 years since launching in October 2011, for your reading pleasure, here are the top 4 blog articles by page views:
- From the Buyer, 5 Must-Have Items For Your Retail Pitch
- From the Entrepreneur, 5 Must-Have Items For Your Retail Pitch
- From the Buyer, Tips for Securing A Meeting With A Retail Buyer
- From the Entrepreneur, Packaging Tips To Move Product Off Shelf
We are proud of how we have helped the product entrepreneur community in our 3 years of blogging. Readers have studied our blog articles and taught themselves the simple but smart ways to get retail-ready. Many have implemented our feedback to earn meetings with and, subsequently, win shelf placement in stores across the US.
One reader emailed us to say, “I wanted to say thanks for being so generous with your experience on your blog, Both Sides of the Retail Table. I run a fashion accessories brand and owe you great deal in helping me land my first account with Karmaloop, a large retailer in my space.”
Knowing we have made a positive impact on product businesses keeps us going, especially as we balance this blog with our primary businesses. So thank you for the feedback and for following our blog!
Other fun facts:
- Every one of our posts are original content.
- We have written 95 blog articles since launch. That’s about 2.6 blog posts per month (see? we don’t clutter your in-boxes!).
- We have grown our user base by over 4,700% since December 2011…and we had a strong following right out of the gate!
- We celebrated our 3rd anniversary with a fun photo shoot! See pictures above and in About Us.
- And this October isn’t just our 3 year anniversary, but also the month in which Vanessa got married! And of course, Romy was in attendance. The best part of business is making great friends along the way.